Safety Program Review:
Strom Engineering Corporation believes in the importance of each individual contingent worker and gives top priority to maintaining a safe work environment. Strom’s participation and commitment is crucial to the success of all of our clients’ safety programs.
In an effort to best understand our clients’ safety programs, Strom deploys a resident, full-time Safety Manager, trained as a first responder, to each client’s operations to meet with appropriate safety management. This does the following:
- Assure ourselves that client’s facility provides a safe work environment for our employees, and helps us understand our role in complying with all local, state, or federal safety regulations.
- Enables Strom to gain the knowledge required to most effectively be a proponent of each client’s safety program
- Enables Strom to be able to offer experienced-based comments and suggestions pertaining to a client’s current program
The safety of all involved personnel, whether on the clock or off, is a priority to Strom, and is a constant factor in all aspects of planning. Strom prides itself in providing our Corporate Safety Manager and his team the resources to assist, prevent, and mitigate all safety issues.
All Strom project managers and coordinators completed the following courses:
- Healthcare Provider (American Heart Association)
- First Responder (American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American College of Emergency Physicians)
Ready to Learn More?
Fill out the form below to speak with a Strom Consultant.