Strom’s in-depth onsite Assessment Phase provides the contingency planning team with the site-specific information necessary to develop a strike staffing plan that is custom-tailored to your operations. Understanding your processes, procedures, culture, and history gives Strom the base knowledge necessary to select the appropriate contingent worker for each position affected by the potential of a strike.
Starting with a client-guided facilities assessment, we develop a staffing plan to fit your needs. With the operational data in hand, our team will then begin to engineer a Strom Contingency Plan designed to streamline the labor migration process for your organization. Site assessments include the following:
- Job description analysis and assessment
- Production and distribution process assessment
- Maintenance and procedure cycle assessment
- Third-party facilities and resources identification
- Security survey and security plan development
- Facility and surrounding community assessment