Strom Engineering’s proven approach to planning for, recruiting, and managing a temporary replacement workforce enables our clients to approach labor negotiations with the security of knowing a customized and effective Business Continuity Plan is in place.
Analyze Client Objectives
- Establish expectations and needs for maintaining “normal” operations.
- Address logistics issues and safety concerns.
- Define unique employee skillsets
Business Continuity Planning
- Technical writing & process documentation
- Logistics planning & new plant startup
Recruiting & Pre-Deployment
- Nation-wide recruitment & pre-screening
- Skill verification & background check
- Off-site training & certification
- Workforce transportation
- Project specific orientation & training
- Workforce management: Project Manager & on-site Coordinators
On-Site & Safety Management
- First Responder – American College of Emergency Physicians and American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Coordinated workforce departure
- Completion & transfer of work in progress
- Prepare for return of union workforce
- Determine lean operation capabilities