How It Works
Strom Engineering’s proven approach to planning for, recruiting, and managing a temporary replacement workforce enables our clients to approach labor negotiations with the security of knowing a customized and effective Business Continuity Plan is in place.
* Any consulting services described herein will be completed by Strom Consulting LLC. Strom Consulting is a separate entity that shares ownership and management with Strom Engineering Corporation.
Analyze Client Objectives
- Establish expectations and needs for maintaining “normal” operations.
- Address logistics issues and safety concerns.
- Define unique employee skillsets
Business Continuity Planning
- Training: NLRA, ULP avoidance, strike readiness
- Pre-Strike assessment
- Process documentation
- Logistics planning
Recruiting & Predeployment
- Nation-wide recruitment & pre-screening
- Skill verification & background check
- Drug testing & orientation
- Workforce transportation
- Testing and Orientation
- Workforce Coordination: Project Manager & on-site Coordinators
Project Managers: Focus On Safety
- First Responder
- OSHA 10
- Basic First-Aid
- Adherence to your safety programs
- Coordinated workforce departure
- Completion or transfer of work in progress
- Prepare for return of union workforce
Ready to Learn More?
Fill out the form below to speak with a Strom Consultant.