Take Control with Industrial Consulting Services
Our industrial and manufacturing consulting service includes plant startup, shutdown and relocation services, as well as documentation services. If you need assistance starting up, shutting down, or relocating your industrial business, we have the expertise to efficiently achieve your production goals. Strom consultants are experienced in organizing equipment transportation and education, as well as finding you the necessary manpower to make business transitions more manageable. We will assess your building’s schematics and accurately document your mechanical assets to give you a detailed scope of your facility.
Startups, Shutdowns, and Relocations
Strom provides planning, project management, and manpower services to meet your industrial start up, shut down, or relocation needs.
- Relocation consulting, including location research and identification
- Equipment/Machinery moving, including disconnect, rigging, packaging, crating, and shipping
- Equipment/Machinery connections, setup, and testing
- Facilities preparation/setup and facilities maintenance, mock and initial production runs
- Production and maintenance manpower, including supplemental or full workforce for production pre-shut down or upon start up, bargaining unit mitigation in your new location
Industrial Documentation Services
Accurate, detailed facility documentation is essential for any commercial/industrial company. At Strom Engineering, we have the ability to fully document your facility and equipment, providing you with a drawing package in both physical and digital media.
Manufacturing Documentation services provided:
- Job Aids
- Work Instructions
- Process Documentation
- Efficiency Review
Other additional services include:
- Site and floor plans
- Equipment layouts
- Electrical schematic drafting
- Process piping schematics
- Material handling schematics
- Air handling schematics
Prepare for the Unexpected.
Complete the form below to receive more information.